OurQueens.com: African Beauty Pageants Around the World
Latest on OurQueens.com
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Tarere I dream Art, I live Art, in its various forms; applied and visual, so asides from writing and singing as my talents, I act, draw and I can dance.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Bolarinde Damilola Rebecca Apart from modeling, I am in fact a brilliant dancer, I do contemporary, naija flavor and hip hop, which is my personal favorite.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Stephanie My face reminds me a lot of my mum.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Raayner Aice I have sang in the choir ever since I could speak with ease and I led the children choir between the ages of 9-13.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Nora Nma Anokwu I would also want to use this opportunity to volunteer as a teacher, to teach the kids...
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Hasifa Kivumbi from Uganda At 25 years of age... Founder, Clean Water for Uganda project, Founder and CEO of 180 Doors INC, Spokesperson for the Uganda North American Association (UNAA).
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Tuakondja Dalila Veii from Namibia I recently started an events planning company: Royalty Fam Entertainment, where we specialize in hosting prestige Afro/Caribbean parties and events in and around the DC metropolitan area.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Fatoumata Diabate from Guinea I am part of the Student Government, the National honor society, the international studentsí organization and Iím the activities director of the French club in my college.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Lauretta Hassann from Sierra Leone I believe I am a testament of the real stories of Africans in the United States and the title of Miss Africa USA will give me great opportunities and open doors so that I will continue to encourage people to see that if a former war refugee and immigrant can become an African success story, then so can they.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Hilda Akua Frimpong from Ghana While preparing to return to school for her Masters and JD in International Law and Relations, Hilda currently works in the Inside Sales Development department with Thomson Reuters. Just recently, Hilda was promoted into her new role as Team Lead, which has extended her experience within sales, marketing, communication and leadership.