OurQueens.com: African Beauty Pageants Around the World
Latest on OurQueens.com
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Clare Abuneri from Uganda We must open our minds despite our cultural differences and colour, to expand our economic growth in areas such as tourism, agriculture, education and social welfare of all Africans.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Blessing Mutamba from Zimbabwe I live the African Spirit by practising and applying Zimbabwean morals and culture to everyday life.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Oluwatosin Adefila from Nigeria Nigeria is the third largest oil producing country in Africa and with the current increase in the price of fuel due to the unrest in the middle east, invariably OPEC quota of African nations such as Nigeria will be increased because oil is the main stay of Nigeria's economy.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Tafadzwa Jambwa from Zimbabwe No matter where we move to or where we we're born... having the African Spirit is being able to still trace our roots and taking pride by living in them.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Nicole Musson from South Africa To take advantage of economic opportunities African countries need... business talks, seminars, advertising etc. Linking local and international business...
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Loide Isack from Namibia In Namibia we are blessed to have a true leader in Sam Nujoma to get us through that very difficult time.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Adenike Soetan from Nigeria Being beautiful to me is loving yourself and taking care of yourself as well as being comfortable in your own skin!
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Rahima Ahmed from Tanzania At home my family and I speak Swahili... we wear African clothes and have African ornaments all over the house to constantly remind us of where we come from.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Nandipha Shylet Moyo from Zimbabwe Take education to heart so that when most of the African countries develop, there will be plenty of careers opportunities to choose from.
- Miss African Spirit 2011: Contestant Gumisai Makombe from Zimbabwe Africa being a frontier market... presents investment opportunities for the rest of the world and empowerment and employment for Africa.